Join the Avocados From Mexico newsletter here for your customized scoop on avocado recipes, savings, health tips, and lots more!
Avocados From Mexico Fun Facts
- Avocados From Mexico contain good fats and nearly 20 vitamins and minerals making them part of a balanced lifestyle.
- When you eat a meal with avocado, the fruit acts as a nutrient booster to help your body absorb the fat-soluble nutrients found in the other foods.
- Avocados are a good source of fiber, which slows down digestion helping to leave you satisfied.
- Fresh avocados are a heart-healthy fruit. They provide naturally good fats, are low in saturated fat, and are cholesterol, sugar, and sodium-free.
- Eating dietary fat helps the body absorb vitamins A, D, E, and K. Avocados contain mainly naturally good fats with 5g of monounsaturated fats per serving (1/3 of a medium avocado).
Sign up for the Avocados From Mexico newsletter!