This post contains affiliate links where I will earn a commission if you make a purchase. Please read my disclosure policy here.
Join the Avocados From Mexico newsletter here for your customized scoop on avocado recipes, savings, health tips, and lots more!
Avocados From Mexico Fun Facts
- Avocados From Mexico contain good fats and nearly 20 vitamins and minerals making them part of a balanced lifestyle.
- When you eat a meal with avocado, the fruit acts as a nutrient booster to help your body absorb the fat-soluble nutrients found in the other foods.
- Avocados are a good source of fiber, which slows down digestion helping to leave you satisfied.
- Fresh avocados are a heart-healthy fruit. They provide naturally good fats, are low in saturated fat, and are cholesterol, sugar, and sodium-free.
- Eating dietary fat helps the body absorb vitamins A, D, E, and K. Avocados contain mainly naturally good fats with 5g of monounsaturated fats per serving (1/3 of a medium avocado).
Sign up for the Avocados From Mexico newsletter!
Avocados From Mexico Newsletter = Recipes, Savings & More!