Join Avocados from Mexico via Facebook or Twitter to become an ambassador and earn points! Plus you will be entered to win one of eleven $100 Gift Cards being given away!
In addition to being an ambassador, you can subscribe to the Avocados From Mexico newsletter for your customized scoop on avocado recipes, savings, health tips, and lots more! You’ll even earn points for opening your newsletters too.
Avocados From Mexico Fun Facts
- Avocados From Mexico contain good fats and nearly 20 vitamins and minerals making them part of a balanced lifestyle.
- When you eat a meal with avocado, the fruit acts as a nutrient booster to help your body absorb the fat-soluble nutrients found in the other foods.
- Avocados are a good source of fiber, which slows down digestion helping to leave you satisfied.
- Fresh avocados are a heart-healthy fruit. They provide naturally good fats, are low in saturated fat, and are cholesterol, sugar, and sodium-free.
- Eating dietary fat helps the body absorb vitamins A, D, E, and K. Avocados contain mainly naturally good fats with 5g of monounsaturated fats per serving (1/3 of a medium avocado).
Sign up to become an Avocados From Mexico Ambassador here!