You can receive $5 on your purchase of food through a great Anheuser-Busch No Beer Purchase Required rebate that is currently available! Even better, there is a limit of $20 per address meaning you can submit this rebate up to 4 times! The purchase price of food must exceed $5 on each rebate.
I submitted four of my most recent purchases at the grocery store earlier this week. The rebates have been approved and are processing although it will take about 6 to 8 weeks to receive them.
You can check the status of your rebate right online. Just be sure to keep your rebate tracking number handy after you submit.
You will receive your rebate in the form of a Budweiser Prepaid Mastercard or a Virtual Mastercard that you can add to your digital wallet. The Mastercard will be valid for up to 6 months.
Even though this rebate is sponsored by Anheuser-Busch it does not require a beer purchase. The offer is only valid in select states so be sure you reside in one of these states before submitting, otherwise, your rebate will not go through. Offer valid to residents of AL, AK, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, HI, ID, IL, IA, KS, KY, ME, MD, MI, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, and WY who are 21+.
The purchase must be made between March 18, 2020, and May 1, 2020 by someone 21 or older. The rebate request must be submitted by May 15, 2020.
So do you meet all of these requirements? If so, read on to find out how you can request your rebate!
How to request Budweiser Pay It Forward no beer purchase required rebate:
- Head over to the rebate website and enter your age in order to get access to the submission page.
- Next enter offer number AB-2040, the purchase date, your email address, and zip code.
- On the next screen, you should see the details of the Budweiser Pay It Forward $5 rebate. Click the continue button.
- Answer the questions on the following page and then click continue.
- Take up to four (4) photos of your receipt showing at least $5 worth of food purchased. The maximum amount of images you can submit is 4 and the file type must be JPEG, GIF, or PNG with a maximum file size of 10 MB each. Once you have added your image(s) click continue.
- Choose whether you would like the rebate in the form of a physical prepaid card mailed to your home or a virtual reward you can add to your mobile wallet. Then click the continue button.
- On the final page fill out your name, address, phone number, and other pertinent information so they can process your rebate. Finally, click the continue button and you should receive a confirmation number to track your reward.
And that’s it! Then wait to receive your rebate, up to $20 cashback! I always loved no beer purchase required rebates and they have been super rare to come by nowadays. I think this is wonderful that Anheuser-Busch is doing this pay it forward rebate offer! Thank you, Budweiser!
Don’t miss out on any of my posts! Be sure to subscribe to my WNY Deals and To Dos News(letter)!
I just want to thank you for posting this! Much appreciated
You’re very welcome!! I have another one posted here, so don’t miss this one either! https://www.wnydealsandtodos.com/smirnoff-malt-beverages-15-rebate-on-groceries-nbpr-in-nys/
I keep getting “ please confirm you email and zip code and try again”
Hi Beverly! Is this the first time you are filling out the rebate or have you been able to submit any before this error message? I’m not sure why you would be receiving that. ?
Christina, can you submit all four rebates at once? thank you for your response.
Hi Sharon! You can submit all four rebates on the same day, however, I would recommend filling out the form 4 separate times. You can only use a maximum of 4 images per submission but even if you can fit all 4 of your receipts on the same claim it is best to do them separately. I know it seems redundant but I feel like they could overlook the fact you have 4 different claims on the same submission. I hope that helps! Any other questions, let me know. ?
Thanks Christina, Every penny counts, $20.00 REALLY COUNTS today.
Thanks!!! I did the e card and got it the next day!!!
super super cool
Yes it is! Perfect time too. ❤
How do I know which foods are part of the rebate? I looked all over the rebate page and the “terms & conditions” and couldn’t find anything about qualifying foods.
Hi Dennis! I submitted it on general grocery purchases that I picked up at my local grocery store (Tops). So it should be good on any food purchase, nothing specific mentioned.