Coupon Organizers Best for Envelope Method
I often get asked how I organize my coupons. For me, I find it easiest to sort my coupons using envelopes organized by category and/or store. I like the larger 6″ x 9″ envelopes because they are big enough to hold larger-sized coupons and it is much easier to scoop the savings in and out of the envelope as I need them.
In the past, I stored all of my envelopes in a plastic basket from Dollar Tree. Then I moved them to a large accordion file with purse handles. Recently I found something that I am much more happy with for many reasons and at the coupon swap yesterday I was excited to show it off. I also gave out two pink colored organizers as prizes. ?
I really like this organizer for my coupons because:
- It is inexpensive! Currently, these are priced at $7.00 or less.
- They ship FREE with no additional purchase required! So you can buy one for $4.99 and that’s it! Note, they are being shipped from overseas and your package will take 17 to 28 business days to arrive.
- The material is nice and sturdy with some padded parts too.
- This organizer has pockets, pockets, and more pockets! Great to store scissors, your cell phone, Monopoly coupons, Catalinas, rebates, business cards, loyalty cards, etc.
- With two large zippered compartments, I use one to store coupons I don’t feel like sorting at the moment and the other for coupons I plan to use on my next shopping trip.
- These organizers have two handles, perfect for toting around to the stores!
- They fit perfectly in the top part of almost any shopping cart!
- It is inexpensive and ships FREE with no additional purchase!!! Did I say that already?! ?
Here are some of the colors available if interested:
- Yellow Coupon/Cosmetic Carrier
- Red Coupon/Cosmetic Carrier
- Royal Blue Coupon/Cosmetic Carrier
- Cranberry Coupon/Cosmetic Carrier
- Deep Purple Coupon/Cosmetic Carrier
- Pink Coupon/Cosmetic Carrier
- Black Coupon/Cosmetic Carrier (this is especially nice for the guys!)
Head over here to see my post where I show you exactly how I organize these bags with my coupons!
IMPORTANT NOTE: The vendors selling these bags often list other make-up carriers on the same Amazon listing so be sure you are purchasing the bags that are accepted with gray trim and handles as shown in the picture below.