Fourth of July Items To Make Your Party Sparkle
I have such fond memories of celebrating the Fourth. I don’t think of myself as super patriotic, but there is just something about Independence day that makes me super happy.
My mom and dad enjoyed celebrating with us, so having good memories from my childhood is probably a major reason. We would eagerly look forward to twirling sparklers and watching a spectacular firework display at Front Park as young kids.
Now that I have my own family, I try so hard to make the day something my kids look forward to, a day for us to celebrate, remember, and enjoy.
It’s also a day that I was guaranteed to spend with my dad. It has been a lot of years now since I have seen his big smile, heard his zany laugh, or reminisced about “the good ole days.” Really each year, I even had an Independence Day to celebrate with my dad and family; well, those were all good old days.
So anyhow, on to the real point of this post! Here are some fun items that I found to hopefully make your Fourth of July party sparkle that much more!
1. Patriotic Mylar Pinwheel Spinners assortment
2. Patriotic Metallic Stars and Stripes Swirl Garland
3. Spaghetti Strap Sleeveless USA American Flag Patriotic Sequin Dress
4. Glow in The Dark LED Glasses (12pk)
5. Women American Flag Rhinestone Jeans Denim Baseball Adjustable Hat
6. American Flag Lights with 420 Super Bright LEDs
7. Patriotic Fireworks Food Picks 200 Pack
8. Adult One Size Patriotic Hat Collection (6-Pack) Six USA American July 4th Theme Hats
9. 4th of July USA American Flag Flip Flop Sandal Earrings & Necklace Set
10. USA Patriotic LED Chasing Light Necklaces – Set of 6
11. (50 Pack) Fourth of July Glow Sticks Party Favors Bracelets
12. 3 Packs 4th of July Party Tinsel Foil Fringe Curtains (Red, White, Blue)
13. Glitter Patriotic Temporary Tattoos (6 dz)
14. Red White & Blue Light Up Hawaiian Lei (Set of 12)
15. Womens Patriotic American USA Flag Sequin Cami Shirt Blouse Tank Top
May you and your family enjoy every pop, sparkle, and boom on this good ole day – Happy Fourth of July everyone!
Be sure to check out these Tips on How To Celebrate the Fourth Of July On A Budget!