Did you know you can get completely FREE Magazine subscriptions just for doing select activities in the Recyclebank program? For instance, you could be getting magazines like Entertainment Weekly, Sports Illustrated, Readers Digest, Essence, Parents and more for free!
If you are new to Recyclebank, all you have to do to earn points is sign up for a free account. Then once signed in click the “Earn Points” menu at the top. The Recyclebank program is super easy to earn points.
You will receive points after you complete select tasks. For example, you will earn by watching a video, reading through tips, or taking a quiz.
Once you have enough points, you can redeem them for the rewards of your choice! These points can be used to get FREE Magazine Subscriptions, among other rewards. More importantly, you will learn a lot about how you can help make a positive impact on our environment!
Also, be sure to keep checking back at the “Earn Points” section of Recyclebank as they are adding new earning opportunities all the time!
In just an hour I was able to earn 575 points and learned a few things along the way!
Here are the ways I earned:
- Plastic Bag Trivia | +5 pts
- Can You Recycle Plastic Sandwich Bags Curbside? | +5 pts
- Pre-Recycling Prep For Paper – Updated | +25 pts
- Paper Contamination Trivia | +25 pts
- 5 Paper Products To NOT Recycle This Summer | +30 pts
- Because You Asked: Can I Recycle Old Photographs? | +5 pts
- Which Has A Lower Carbon Footprint, Paper Cards Or E-Cards? | +5 pts
- Recycling Plastic Bags: It’s Easier Than You Think. | +30 pts
- Plastic: A Challenge And An Opportunity | +25 pts
- The List: 6 Cool Products Made Of Recycled Plastic | +5 pts
- What Are Organics? | +20 pts
- End Of The Week Recap: February 15th | +20 pts
- Practical Product Swaps To Reduce Waste Everyday | +20 pts
- What to Do With Old Tech | +25 pts
- 4 Basic Recyclables | +25 pts
- Recycling & GHG Emissions | +25 pts
- 5 Ways to Get Greener in 2020 | +25 pts
- Does Recycling Even Matter | +50 pts
- Examining the Global Impact of Sustainability | +30 pts
- Are Bioplastics Better For The Environment? | +5 pts
- Because You Asked: How to Care for Reusable Grocery Bags | +5 pts
- Because You Asked: Are Gift Cards Recyclable? – Updated | +5 pts
- Because You Asked: When Should I Replace My Washing Machine? | +5 pts
- Be A Greener Guest for the Big Game | +25 pts
- Because You Asked: Can I Recycle Coffee Filters? | +5 pts
- Water for Chocolate | +100 pts
- Because You Asked: How Can I Teach My Kids the Importance of Recycling? | +5 pts
- Daily Pledge | +5 pts
- Question of the Day: What precious metal is used to make electronics components? | +5 pts
- Because You Asked: Can I Recycle Unmarked Plastic? | +5 pts
- Because You Asked: How Can I Recycle Wood Pellet Bags? | +5 pts
Check out how you can earn a FREE Subscription to the LEGO Club Magazine for your kids by heading over to this post!