The only thing better than enjoying a great family vacation is saving time and money on your great family vacation. Whether your family is large or small, it’s great to be able to save money on your tickets, travel, food, and other expenses when you take a vacation. You may also know that one of the downsides to visiting a theme park is all the waiting. There always seems to be long lines at the rides, and you hardly get to see everything because you spend so much of your time there waiting. There are some things you can do about this at Hershey Park to make it more enjoyable. All it takes is a little planning before you go.
Here is how to save time and money at Hershey Park:
· Look for ticket specials – Hershey Park has a lot of ticket specials in the summer as well as in the off-season. By visiting during the off-season, you can save more and beat many of the crowds. You could also look for one of the Early Summer Sales and get tickets just as they are opening for more savings. Some other seasonal pricing options are Springtime in the Park, Hershey Park in the Dark, and Hershey Park Christmas Candylane.
· Get the 2 Day Play Pack – Another option to help you save is getting the 2-day pack. You save on two days of flexible tickets, and you get more time to see all there is to see and do at the park. The 2 Day Play Pack includes admission, two meal tickets, a souvenir cup and refill, 13 game vouchers, and 20% off one retail purchase. They have other packs as well as military appreciation discounts. See all the ways to save here.
· Get a Season Pass – If you live nearby and want to get more for your money and ensure you have all the time you need to enjoy everything the park has to offer, get a season pass. You won’t feel rushed or like you’re missing out because you know you will be back and can do the things you missed this time on your next trip.
· Travel as a group – If you have 20 or more people who want to go (maybe extended family or friends), you can get group discounts. It can save you money, and it’s a lot of fun to share the experience.
If you want to save some time at the park:
- Plan ahead.
- Get a map and plot out all the rides you want to go on and go around the park in a specific order to allow you to get to them all. If you’re riding solo, look for single rider lanes.
- Get there early when the park opens to avoid all of those long lines, too. Many people tend to get to the park in the mid-morning/early afternoon.
- Go to the most popular rides during big shows or park events when not many people will be in line.
These tips will help you save time at the park, so you enjoy it more.
Now that you have these tips for saving both time and money at the park, you’re ready for your next (or maybe your first) trip to Hershey, PA.
Be sure to check out this post, too – Things-To-Do in Hershey, PA!!