The KFR Feeding Reading program is back again this year!
If you have purchased Kellogg’s brand products, grab your receipts and submit them to earn credits for FREE select Penguin Random House books! You will get 1 FREE book for each qualifying purchase, up to 6 FREE books per account!
Once you have earned credit(s), you will be able to choose from a whopping 100+ titles ranging from all reading levels! There are many different titles to choose from, including Corduroy, Dr. Seuss, A to Z Mysteries, Little Critter, Junie B. Jones, Llama Llama, The Berenstein Bears, Mr. Lemoncello, Mad Libs, Who Was, and lots more!
Your book choices will be shipped free to the address on file in your Kellogg’s Family Rewards account or the school/library of your choice. And if you haven’t yet purchased any participating products, this offer runs through September 30, 2021. I have loved this program in the past, and I am SO thrilled to see it return!
How to get your FREE Book Credits:
- Purchase a qualifying item(s) listed in this PDF file.
- Take a picture of your entire receipt, dividing it into sections if needed. You can submit up to 5 photos of the same receipt if the entire length does not fit in just one photo. Try to make your pictures as close and as clear as possible.
- Head over to the KFR Feeding Reading Page to submit your receipts. You must submit each request separately.
- You would receive a notification if your submission were approved within 72 hours. Personally, I find that I know within 24 hours.
- Once approved, you will get one book credit for each purchase. Then you can pick out your free book(s), which will be shipped at no cost! There are so many to choose from! Go to the Feeding Reading page here to view all of the books currently available.
Receipts must be submitted within 30 days of purchase and no later than 10/14/21. You can redeem book credits by 10/31/21 at 11:59 PM EST.
Your books will be shipped within 8 weeks to the address in your Kellogg’s Family Rewards account. If you prefer, you do have the option of sending your books to a library or school of your choice instead.
Looking for a coupon to save while you grab some points?
Hop on over to KelloggsFamilyRewards.com, where you can print a $1/3 Kellogg’s Cereals coupon. If you have 850 points in your account, you can redeem them for an even better $1/1 Kellogg’s Cereals coupon to print.
Find more FREEBIES this way!