The KFR Feeding Reading program is back again this year!
If you have been purchasing any Kellogg’s brand products, grab your receipts and submit them to earn credits for FREE select Penguin Random House books! You will get 1 FREE book for each qualifying purchase, up to 10 FREE books per account!
Once you have earned credit(s), you will be able to choose from a whopping 125 titles ranging all reading levels!
And if you haven’t yet purchased any participating products, this offer runs through September 30, 2020.
How to get your FREE Book Credits:
- Purchase a qualifying item(s) listed in this PDF file here.
- Take a picture of your entire receipt, dividing it into sections if needed. You can submit up to 5 photos of the same receipt if the entire length will not fit in just one photo. Try to make your pictures as close and as clear as possible.
- Head over to the KFR page here to submit your receipts. You must submit each request separately.
- You will receive a notification if your submission was approved within 72 hours. Personally, I find that I know within 24 hours.
- Once approved, you will get one book credit for each purchase. Then you can pick out your free book(s), which will be shipped at no cost! There are so many to choose from! Go here to view the list of books currently available.
Receipts must be submitted within 30 days of purchase and no later than 10/30/20. You can redeem book credits by 12/1/20 at 11:59 PM EST.
Your books will be shipped within 8 weeks to the address in your Kellogg’s Family Rewards account. If you prefer, you do have the option of sending your books to a library or school of your choice instead.
Looking for a coupon to save while you grab some points?
Hop on over to KelloggsFamilyRewards.com where you can print a $1/2 Kellogg’s Cereals coupon. If you have 850 points in your account, you can redeem them for an even better $1/1 Kellogg’s Cereals coupon to print.
Find more FREEBIES this way!