Life or Cap’n Crunch Cereal = $0.49 a box at Tops Starting 1/10 (Print Coupons Soon!)
Heads up Tops shoppers! Starting Sunday, January 10th, Quaker Life or Cap’n Crunch Cereals will be on sale for $2.99 a box. Even better, when you buy 5 participating items found on page 6 of the weekly ad, you will automatically save $5 at the register. That makes each box just $1.99.
And we have a printable coupon to save even more! This coupon will double when scanned at the register saving us $1.50 off 1 box! The caveat of course is that you can only use 4 of the same coupon in your transaction, so you’d have to buy another box at $1.99 or something else from the buy more save more box.
UPDATE: Shoot! It seems that people are only able to get 1 coupon print per device. This is going to make it harder to even get the 4 prints to maximize savings in your transaction. Sorry about that! Ask family or friends if they can print the coupon for you as a way to get your hands on extra prints!
I’ll take just 4 boxes of cereal for $0.49 each any day! Be sure to grab your printable coupons soon though, in case they disappear on us during the sale next week.
If interested in knowing what other items are participating in this promotion, here is the list:
Buy any 5, Save $5
Buy any 10, Save $10
Buy any 15, Save $15
- Life or Cap’n Crunch Cereal, 17.1-20 oz. box – $1.99 with discount
- Nabisco Ritz Crisps and Thins or Ritz Chips and Cheese Crisps, 7.1-8.1 oz. pkg. – $1.99 with discount
- Hostess Snack Cakes, selected varieties, 8.25-16.5 oz. – $1.99 with discount
- Gatorade Juiced, assorted varieties, 6/12 fl. oz. btls. – $1.99 with discount
- Campbell’s V8 Vegetable Juice, assorted varieties, 46 fl. oz. btl. – $1.99 with discount
- Nabisco Premium Saltine Crackers, selected varieties, 11-17 oz. pkg. – $1.49 with discount
Will only let me print once.
Oh, shoot, really? I have at least 3 maybe 4 but I have been printing them out for a couple of days now. Maybe it’s even been a few weeks. I liked the coupon just because of its high value for doubling. Now I can’t print anymore to see if there is a limit of 1 per device. Can anyone else verify they get just one print?