Places To Go Sledding In WNY
Looking for something fun to do with the kids and recent snowfall? Here is a list of places to go sledding in the WNY area. Use this extensive list to find a new place to explore with your family around Buffalo or Rochester!
Most of these locations are free and open to the public, however, a few may charge a fee (i.e. tubing venues).
Also, don’t forget to share this page with other friends and families!
If there is a place to sled that you don’t see on the list, please let me know in the comments below. I will be glad to add it!
In addition to the list, I have also linked to Google maps to help you quickly find the location.
Happy sledding Western New York!
- Arcade Town Park – off E. Main Street, Arcade NY
- Akron Falls Park – 44 Parkview Drive, Akron NY
- Amherst Middle School – small, kid-friendly hill at 55 Kings Highway, Amherst NY
- Delaware Park – Shakespeare Hill behind the casino at Delaware Park, Buffalo NY
- Buffalo & Erie County Botanical Gardens – kid-friendly hill next to gardens at 2655 South Park Avenue, Buffalo NY
- Stiglmeier Park – 810 Losson Rd, Cheektowaga NY
- Genesee County Park and Forest – 11095 Bethany Center Rd., East Bethany NY
- Holiday Valley Tubing Park – 5673 Bryant Hill Road, Ellicottville NY
- Elma Meadows Golf Course and Park – 1711 Girdle Rd, Elma NY
- Beaver Island State Park – 2136 West Oakfield Road, Grand Island NY
- Gunther’s Hill – 83-101 Woodview Ave, Hamburg NY
- Holland Town Park – 3 Legion Dr, Holland NY
- Como Lake Park – 2220 Como Park Boulevard, Lancaster NY
- Lockport Town and Country Club – 717 East Ave, Lockport NY
- Reservoir State Park – 5777 Witmer Road, Niagara Falls NY
- Fairmount Park – 6812 Nash Road, North Tonawanda NY
- Chestnut Ridge Park – 6121 Chesnut Ridge Road, Orchard Park NY
- Clyde L. Burmaster (Bond Lake Park) – 2571 Lower Mountain Rd., Ransomville NY
*The Sledding Hill is limited to plastic sleds and inflatable tubes only.
**NOTE: This park is closed for sledding until further notice.
- Ellicott Creek Park – 1 Ellicott Creek Drive, Tonawanda NY
- Niawanda Park – 200 Niagara St, Tonawanda NY
- Sunshine Park – West Seneca NY
- Billy Wilson Park – 1290 Hopkins Rd, Williamsville NY
- Fort Niagara State Park – 1 Scott Avenue, Youngstown NY
- Northampton Park – 304 Salmon Creek Road, Brockport NY
- Mendon Ponds – 95 Douglas Road, Mendon NY
- Black Creek Park – 835 Union St., North Chili NY
- Ellison Park – 395 Richs Dugway, Penfield NY
- Powder Mills Park – 54 Park Road, Perinton NY
- Glacier Ridge Snow Tubing – 4618 Ridge Road West, Spencerport NY
- Webster Park – 255 Holt Road, Webster NY