Price Rite Now Accepts Coupons + Highlights
This post contains affiliate links where I will earn a commission if you make a purchase. Please read my disclosure policy here.
Price Rite now accepts coupons at all of their stores! Shoppers will be happy to know Price Rite will accept both paper coupons like those from the Sunday paper and internet printable coupons at any location.
You can read the full coupon policy over on the Price Rite website.
Here are some highlights:
- All Price Rite stores now accept store issued coupons, manufacturer-issued coupons, and valid printed internet coupons.
- There is a limit of one coupon per purchase (not a transaction). Price Rite reserves the right to limit the number of coupons redeemed to four of the same coupon per household, per day.
- There will be no cashback or credit for coupons not redeemed at the time of purchase.
- They will not accept any expired coupons.
- Price Rite reserves the right to refuse any coupon for “free” products, “buy one get one free” offers and those with a high value in relation to the item price.
- Price Rite will accept any store issued Catalina coupons. They will also accept manufacturer-issued Catalina coupons with another retailer logo. These must be clearly identified as a manufacturer coupon and scan at checkout.
- A coupon will be adjusted down to make the item free whenever the face value is greater than the purchase price of the item. They will not offer cashback or additional credit as overage.
I know many of you shoppers will be happy to know that Price Rite now accepts coupons!