There is another grocery no beer purchase required rebate available in select states, including New York! This one is for $15 cashback and is sponsored by Smirnoff Malt Beverages. Simply fill out the online rebate form here, upload your grocery receipt of $15.01 or more dated between April 1, 2020, and July 12, 2020, and select whether you want your payment in the form of a check or through Paypal. I just want to repeat – NO beer purchase is required in the state of New York to get this offer!
Steps To Receive Your $15 Grocery Rebate:
- Shop at a local grocery store, making a purchase of $15.01 or more worth of groceries. Try not to have too many things on this receipt as it appears you can only submit ONE photo of your receipt. So multiple images are not accepted.
- Head over to the rebate center online here and enter your birth date. Offer is available only to those ages 21 years or older.
- Next, fill out the short form with your name, address, email, and phone number.
- Then upload your grocery receipt totaling $15.01 or more. Beer purchase is not required in all states so be sure to read the fine print to find out if your state requires this purchase or not. Again, New York does not require the beer purchase!
- Select whether you would like to receive your rebate in your PayPal Account or if you would like to receive your rebate via a mailed check.
- Agree to the terms and submit your form.
- Wait for your $15 cashback to arrive in whatever method you selected above. That’s it!
Rebate requests must be received by July 26, 2020, and no beer purchase is required in select states; see the terms of the offer here for more details.
I am so excited to see another no beer purchased required rebate to save on groceries!! Over the years I have received a nice amount of cashback using these sorts of rebates, so I can attest that they are definitely legitimate! So do not miss out! Be sure to head over to rebate form here to get your $15!
(Thanks Christie for the heads up on this!)