Get rid of your cabin fever with this fun family event!
The Drive-in Laser Light Show – USA Tour will be coming to the Niagara County Fairgrounds this August 19th through the 22nd – one weekend only! This is the most spectacular laser show you have ever seen and it will be set up just like a drive-in movie. Except this event will be way better as they use 25 high-powered lasers for maximum effect and it will be set to musical hits from the ’70s, ’80s, ’90s, and current hits!
With your ticket purchase, you will have a “tailgate” seating area where you can bring your own chairs and blankets to set out. Even better, the price starts at just $29 and that is for the CAR LOAD, not per person! So pile up the car, grab your blankets, chairs and snacks, and don’t miss this fun evening out for the whole family. It’s a rare opportunity and is here for just one weekend only!
Purchase your tickets online here or call: 678-701-6114. Tickets must be purchased in advance. There will be no tickets sold at the gate.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance. Tickets must be purchased in advance to gurantee a social distanced space for everyone.
- This is a Drive-in Laser Show. You will park like a drive-in movie. Rain or Shine event. Rain enhances the Laser Beams. Bring your own 10×10 pop up tent if you want to stay dry or wear your ponchos!
- Must arrive before Show start time. We HIGHLY recommend arriving at least one hour before show time. Parking is first come, first served. If you are late you will have to see the next available show. No exceptions.
- Cannot leave once the show starts. THIS IS A STRICT SAFETY ISSUE.
- Show is 60 Minutes of non stop laser action. Not recommended for those with epilepsy or extreme sensitivity to light.
- Clean & sanitized portable bathrooms on site
- No RV’s, Buses, Trailers. OVERSIZED VEHICLES will be parked in special designated areas.
- Please turn off your headlights when you park.
- Tune into the designated FM Station for instructions and sound during the event.
- You can bring your snacks and refreshments.