Get a free 8 x 10 photo print!
If you are wondering how to get free photo prints, here is one way. I love when Walgreens offers free photo prints!
For a limited time, you can score a completely FREE 8×10 Photo Print over on Walgreens.com.
Here is how to score this freebie:
- Head to Walgreens.com here. This link will take you directly to Prints and Enlargements.
- Double-check that the 8 x 10 photo option is selected, and then click the “Create Now” button.
- You may need to sign in or create a new account before going further.
- Next, select the photo you would like to use. You can also upload a photo from your computer, Facebook, Google Photos, or Instagram. Add the photo to your order.
- Click on the photo to edit if necessary.
- Then check that the 8×10 Photo box has a quantity of “1”, and all other sizes are “0”. Proceed to cart.
- Enter the coupon code SNOW8X10. Proceed to checkout.
- Choose your closest Walgreens for free in-store pickup.
- Final out-of-pocket cost = FREE (a $3.99 value)!
This 8×10 photo print would make a great picture to hang in a frame for display at home or save it for gift giving to parents or grandparents!
Usually, you can print 8 x 10 photos at Walgreens, and they would cost $3.99 each. So this is an excellent way to try out their service and get one free.
Don’t forget to select FREE in-store pickup to save yourself on shipping. Click here to start creating yours!
A photo freebie from Walgreens is just one of my favorite ways to score free photo prints throughout the year! Keep an eye on my blog posts for even more opportunities!
A few other great deals going on through February are:
10¢ 4×6 Prints on orders of 100+ with promo code NICEPRINTS
60% off Photo Books with promo code MYBOOKS60
40% off Everything Photo with promo code NICESHOT
Hop on over to score more FREEbies this way!